Techinal Task (TT) is an important and inalienable annex to the contract on website development.
The TT not only will help you to set the problem to the developers, but also to obtain the expected result.
The key point in the TT writting is to try to express your thoughts in a language understandable to another person. At the same time, to describe in details all the elements of the site (their functionality and content). After the project realization the TT will help you to evaluate quality of the obtained product.
Below you can find examples of Technical Tasks that can help you. You can also take advantage of our studio service of TT writting.
EXAMPLES OF TECHNICAL TASKS FOR THE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT:
- A very detailed Technical Task
- Example of an amplified Technical Task
- TT of an informational resource (newspaper)
- TT - promo-site
- TT - development of template for the functional part of a corporative website and an internet-shop
- TT - website of a confectionery
- TT - website containing products catalogue
- TT - website of a fitness centre
- TT - tourist website
- TT - business card- website
- TT - website-catalogue
- TT - building company website
- TT - website of a small business company
- TT - informational website